If I don't pass one of the required exams, can I take the internal exam instead?

You can pass the exam in this way only if you belong to one of the categories of applicants who have the right to pass the internal entrance tests of MSUTM, namely:

  • Foreign citizen;
  • Applicants who who were trained on the basis of professional education;
  • Applicants with disabilities;
  • Those who passed the final state certification not in the form of the unified state exam or passed certification in foreign educational institutions (for no more than 1 year before the day of receipt of documents)

In all other cases, applicants are admitted only based on the results of the unified state exam.